Thursday, March 14, 2013

#iwasthere #vivafrancis


I just got back from St. Peter's Square. I got there two hours before the white smoke came out! I was able to stand towards the front of the Square, I was actually on third row very close to the papal balcony. 

Pope Francis I is a man of God. Our hearts just melted with his first words. He spoke as an apostle of Christ. His message was beautiful and I shall never forget it.

There was so much joy on the Square. People were so grateful to God for giving the Church a leader that presents himself as a man who will walk together with everyone towards Jesus Christ our only Savior and Lord.

I was on live TV right after for the 4pm newscast of Houston's Channel 13. Right before the interview I had gotten a copy of the Vatican's newspaper with the new front page, printed right away. Tomorrow I will be describing some more what this experience was like. For now let me just say that in my mind and heart I will always remember the white smoke coming out, the bells ringing, the marching band playing music and Pope Francis I's first words.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR THIS BLESSING. OH THANK YOU LORD!

No comments:

Post a Comment