Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#alive

I would like to thank everyone who has kept up with this blog and even read my last post about the Resurrection. Y'all do have to know that I have begun the final period of my last semester of theology and so there are tons of material to study. In fact, I did not find the time to write on the days I previously indicated. I also thank all of you especially for your prayers for me and I am glad to let y'all know that I am doing well with my studies. The studying has been a blessing these days because I am mainly reading documents that are meditations on the relationship between God and the human person. Reading about this wonderful topic, particularly in the Bible, I can see a growth in my relationship with the Lord and a deeper appreciation of God's Grace.

The Word of God continues to guide, in the meantime, the Church in Rome. The faithful have been very attentive to the liturgical readings that present the apparitions to the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ after his Resurrection. We are amazed by the generosity of the Son of God who came in different occasions to meet his disciples in order to transform them into the first witnesses in the Church, an apostolic witness that arrive here to Rome with St. Peter and St. Paul. Surprisingly, none of the Lord's followers recognized the Risen Lord at first and even tried to do tasks apart from him. He came nonetheless to bring them back into the way of salvation. This time of Easter is an invitation for us to recognize the Risen Christ in all the moments of our daily life. He is still with us desiring to help us in our duties and to redeem the world with us. To him, as it should be with us, what's most important is our relationship to him as members of his Church. May God bless everyone always!

No comments:

Post a Comment